Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #297 - Santa or Reindeer

Hello and welcome to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas challenge.  This is our last challenge for 2016 and it is Santa or Reindeer.  I hope you will join us!  I just loved this set when I saw it on the CTMH website and knew I had to use it for my Christmas card this year (I live in San Diego).
Tree Die: CTMH Artbooking Cricut cartridge
Santa and Surfboard: CTMH "Surfin Santa" (I stamped
and colored them then cut  them out on my Brother Scan N Cut)
Sand Die: My Creative Time
Sentiment: CTMH
Paper: DCWV
Pens: Spectrum Noir
I used Stickles to make the coconuts in the palm tree
 
Please be sure to stop by  Die Cuttin Divas and check out what the rest of the design team has made this week.  
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy 2017!   
  

5 comments:

  1. What a super cute card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Santa. Happy Holidays to you! Hope you get lots of new crafting goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leslie! I hope your Christmas was wonderful & Happy New Year!! I just got back from my trip and thought I would POP in to see what you've been up too! Your card is ADORABLE! It looks even better on my Magnet board! LOL Love the surf board & Santa! :) And THANK YOU for the extra surprise inside! LOVE it! I'm hoping to get back into crafting this next week before heading back to work! Glad I'm able to stop by and say HI! Have a Wonderful Day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recognize that stamp set. :) It's a good one. Thank you for stopping by my blog today and leaving such a sweet comment. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete