Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge - Dragon

Happy Tuesday!  I hope you are all doing well (and staying healthy!).  I am feeling much better than last week.   

It's time for our weekly Die Cuttin' Divas challenge.  This week's challenge is to make a project using a Dragon!  I found this cute little guy on My Scrap Chick's website.
Dragon: My Scrap Chick
Cloud and Balloon dies: My Creative Time
Paper: Bazzill and Echo Park "Anything Goes"
Sentiment: Cardz TV "Happy Days"
Ink: Close to my Heart
Dots: Cloud 9 Design
 
Please be sure to stop by  Die Cuttin Divas and check out what the rest of our talented design team has made this week.  Thanks for stopping by my blog!   
  
 

5 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! Like the balloons too! Great birthday card!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear your feeling better! YAY! It's never fun when we get sick! :) Your Card is so cute! That dragon is adorable holding the
    B-Day Balloon! Have a wonderful day/week! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!! Love the adorable dragon!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete