Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge

Hello everyone and happy Tuesday to all of you.  It's a new month and that means a new Die Cuttin' Divas sketch challenge based on this sketch:
I needed some blank cards for my stash so I made this one for our challenge this week:
Flowerpot and Oval dies: My Creative Time
Punches: Stampin' Up
Paper: Echo Park "So Happy Together"
Sentiment and ink: My Creative Time
Bling: Queen & Co. 
 
 
Please be sure to head on over to Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team has made this week.  Thanks for stopping by my blog!   
 

2 comments:

  1. Perfect addition for your stash. That watering can looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how Pretty! Great addition to your stash! LOVE the watering can stamp.... Perfect take on this weeks sketch! Have a wonderful week! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete