Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge - Wedding or Anniversary

Hi everyone and welcome to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge.  This week our projects are wedding or anniversary.  I decided to make a box card for my anniversary card.  I just love this cartridge, so many really cute items on this one.  Here is the card I made:
Card: Cricut All Occasion Box Cards cartridge
Paper: Bazzill

Please be sure to head on over to Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team has made this week.  I hope you will join us for our challenge.  Be sure to use a die cut on your creation.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

3 comments:

  1. I love box cards! This is super cute! Miranda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pretty box card! I have not bought that cartridge yet! Great images!
    Have a great week!
    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous box card. Does it fold up nicely and fit into a regular envelope? They are so cool looking, I just haven't made one.

    ReplyDelete