Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge - Valentine's

Hello Crafters!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  My husband and I decided to celebrate Valentine's Day a few days early.  We went out for a nice dinner over the weekend.  Neither of us likes to go out on Valentine's Day.  It's crowded and we always felt like we were being rushed so they could seat the next reservation.  We had a really nice dinner and it was so relaxing.  We will cook at home on Wednesday night.

This week our Die Cuttin' Divas challenge is Valentine's!  I made this treat holder for my hubby and I'll give that to him on Wednesday. 
Kiss treat box: Dreaming Tree
Paper: Close to My Heart
Bling: Queen & Co.
 
Be sure to stop by  Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team made this week for their projects.  I hope you will join us for our challenge.  Be sure to use a die cut on your creation.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

  1. What a adorable treat box!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great idea to avoid the crowds. We don't go out on Valentines Day, either.

    Love the treat box! Hope he shares the candies with you (or you could just have whatever's left over in the bag!!)

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEVER go out for Valentine's Day! I make us a Special Dinner Every year - When I say US I mean the whole Family... Cuz I love my Family! hahaha I'm making Shrimp Scampi this year along with a Chocolate Mousse for dessert! YUMMY!! I tend to give my family a box of chocolates too... I like to spoil them... Of course I bought their goodies back in January so I wouldn't have the slim pickin's that are left over... I like to get the best selection early on when "other" people think it's too early for it! LOL YUP! I'm one of "those" people! hahahaha

    Any who -- I think your treat box is awesome.. I totally LOVE those cool lips... It's perfect for your hubby and I can see those yummy chocolates inside too... Looks good my friend! Happy Valentine's Day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Leslie! Hershey's Kisses are one of my favorites. TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete