Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge

It's a new month so that means it's time for our monthly sketch challenge!  We are making projects based on this sketch.

Here;s what I came up with:
The paper is all scraps from my stash.  The telephone is from SVG Cuts.  Sentiment is from My Creative Time "Hello You". I used Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.  The silver dots were also in my stash so I'm not sure where they are from.

Be sure to stop by Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team made this week for their projects.  I hope you will join us for our challenge.  Be sure to use a die cut on your creation.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!


5 comments:

  1. Ooh, how Pretty Leslie!!! I like all the shades of blues and pretty papers! The phone is very cool too! So perfect for letting someone know you're thinking of them!!! I hope you're having a great week so far and I hope you have a blast this weekend hanging with your crafty friends!! Crafty Weekends are ALWAYS the best Weekends!! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love telephone images. I have a couple die cut files and a stamp or two. They're just so versatile!! I love how your black and white card turned out. Looks ripe for CASE-ing!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very pretty card!! Love the image and the papers you used !!Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. a great card for a nice hello!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect "Hello" card, love the phone!

    ReplyDelete